The CGH Group has many years of experience in the design and production of tanks for industrial applications and produced to customer’s specifications.
Tanks for a wide range of industrial applications which include:
- Storage or Process tanks
- Single or Double wall tanks
- Underground or Aboveground installation
- Atmospheric tanks
- Capacities ranging from 10 m3 to 100 m3
with diameter sizes 1900, 2500, 2900 mm
- For the storage of flammable liquids such as:
- Tanks for Fuels and fuel additives
- Tanks for Crude oil
- Tanks for Solvents
- Tanks for Bitumen
- Tanks for Process chemicals
- To store corrosive and/or toxic liquids such as:
- Tanks for Sulfuric acid
- Tanks for Hydrochloric acid
- Tanks for Sodium methoxide
- Tanks for Methanol and ethanol
If you are looking for comprehensive and durable solutions for your industry to store all kinds of liquids in a simple and safe way, you have come to the right place. The industrial tanks developed by our specialists are the ideal solution to your problems. Each component is manufactured with due care, which ensures a unique and durable result. Depending on your preferences and requirements, industrial storage tanks can come in different sizes and properties.
High-capacity storage tanks
Our storage tanks boast exceptional storage capacity. Thanks to their unique design, they are also completely safe and easy to handle. We offer solutions that can be used both under and above water. Our wide range includes tanks that can handle fuels, chemicals, toxic substances as well as methanol and ethanol.