We use approved technologies of welding low carbon steels for application at -50oC, by following methods: fuse agent – method 121, MIG-MAG – method 135, TIG – method 141.
Our strength is offering top quality products manufactured in state of the art process:
- Automatic production line by Heinrichglück, which guarantees perfect assembly.
- Inner and outer joints shielded arc welded, using top quality welding materials.
- Cleaning of surface to Sa 2,5 cleanness grade acc. to ISO 8501-1
- Automatic application of Endopren outer insulation
- NDEs of welded joints and tightness tests of outer layer with the test voltage of 6 kV
Grit blasting chamber
Grit blasting chamber equipped with four blasting nozzles working in continues mode, sweeping floor with grit circulation and efficient ventilation providing dust extraction during blasting process.
PUR coating chamber
Tank accessories work station
Final assembly area for vent stacks, manifold boxes, manway covers, piping and platforms, as well as for final control and leak tests on valves and pipe connections.